Jonathan Saidel is a member of the law firm Cohen, Placitella, & Roth where he specializes in class action litigation, real estate consulting and represents individuals and corporations with large tax liabilities before cities, states, and the federal government. Prior to working at Cohen, Placitella, and Roth, Saidel served as the City Controller of Philadelphia where he won local and national plaudits for reforming and professionalizing the Controller’s Office. He is lauded for his dedication during that time to fiscal discipline along with his proposals of innovative ideas which contributed to growth within the city of Philadelphia. His work culminated in the publication of the widely praised book, “Philadelphia: A New Urban Direction,” which is still used as a guidepost for effective government and corporate governance and is required reading in many colleges and universities.
- File your PACT Act claim by August 9, 2023 to be eligible for backdated benefits!
- New center for veterans opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Helping Hand: Veterans Multi-Service Center opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Veterans Multi-Service Center expands with hope of helping more Central PA vets
- Next on You Oughta Know, discover how the Veterans Multi-Service Center is helping vulnerable vets fight addiction through New Day.