Edison 64 is overseen by the Veterans Multi-Service Center (VMC), a nonprofit on North 4th Street that provides veterans with housing, employment, and benefits assistance. At the facility, care providers like Kathy Salerno work on-site every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to provide case management, appointment scheduling, and transportation services.
- File your PACT Act claim by August 9, 2023 to be eligible for backdated benefits!
- New center for veterans opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Helping Hand: Veterans Multi-Service Center opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Veterans Multi-Service Center expands with hope of helping more Central PA vets
- Next on You Oughta Know, discover how the Veterans Multi-Service Center is helping vulnerable vets fight addiction through New Day.