Bob Lord is a retired insurance agent that specialized in Life Insurance, Pensions and Estate Planning. He attended Temple University, St. Josephs and the American College. Bob is a proud Vietnam veteran and served with the 4Th Division and the 25th Infantry divisions. After being wounded in action, Bob spent over one year recovering at Walter Reed and Valley Forge hospital. Inspired in part by his own experiences, he has volunteered to help Veterans since 1968, serving as Commander of the American Legion Post #10 and in the Military Order of the Purple Heart Chapter #170. Bob has been happily married to Sallee S. Lord for 43 years and has 2 children and 3 grandchildren.
- File your PACT Act claim by August 9, 2023 to be eligible for backdated benefits!
- New center for veterans opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Helping Hand: Veterans Multi-Service Center opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Veterans Multi-Service Center expands with hope of helping more Central PA vets
- Next on You Oughta Know, discover how the Veterans Multi-Service Center is helping vulnerable vets fight addiction through New Day.