Stephen D. Ramsey is an Executive with Lockheed Martin Corporation, where he has supported our military in various executive management and legal roles with Lockheed Martin and IBM for 25 years. Prior to that, he worked as an attorney with Steptoe & Johnson in Washington, DC. Steve graduated from the University of Richmond in 1981 and the University of Virginia School of Law in 1984. As the son of a career Army officer, Steve was born on Fort Rucker, Alabama, and grew up on multiple military bases. Steve has served on numerous non-profit boards in the past, including Lourdes Hospital and the American Helicopter Society.
- Fresh Perspectives for A New Year: VMC Strengthens Board Leadership with Three New Members
- Central PA organization working to help veterans combat mental illness
- How Philadelphia region is thanking vets this Veterans Day
- Veterans continue to struggle accessing critical care despite Hannon Act milestone
- File your PACT Act claim by August 9, 2023 to be eligible for backdated benefits!