Secretary Carson toured the Veterans Multi-Service Center’s Edison 64 Veterans Community in Philadelphia, which provides permanent supportive housing for 66 formally homeless veterans. A former high school converted into affordable housing, it is now a living memorial in tribute to the 64 Edison High School students who did not return home from the Vietnam War. HUD is proud to be funding half the units. Watch the tour and a special message from Secretary Carson here.
- Fresh Perspectives for A New Year: VMC Strengthens Board Leadership with Three New Members
- Central PA organization working to help veterans combat mental illness
- How Philadelphia region is thanking vets this Veterans Day
- Veterans continue to struggle accessing critical care despite Hannon Act milestone
- File your PACT Act claim by August 9, 2023 to be eligible for backdated benefits!