Secretary Carson toured the Veterans Multi-Service Center’s Edison 64 Veterans Community in Philadelphia, which provides permanent supportive housing for 66 formally homeless veterans. A former high school converted into affordable housing, it is now a living memorial in tribute to the 64 Edison High School students who did not return home from the Vietnam War. HUD is proud to be funding half the units. Watch the tour and a special message from Secretary Carson here.
- File your PACT Act claim by August 9, 2023 to be eligible for backdated benefits!
- New center for veterans opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Helping Hand: Veterans Multi-Service Center opens in downtown Harrisburg
- Veterans Multi-Service Center expands with hope of helping more Central PA vets
- Next on You Oughta Know, discover how the Veterans Multi-Service Center is helping vulnerable vets fight addiction through New Day.